Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
– Complete forms in accordance with company procedures- Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs
– Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
– Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
– Take dictation in shorthand or by machine, and transcribe information.
– Establish work procedures and schedules, and keep track of the daily work of clerical staff.
– Order and dispense supplies.
– Prepare and mail checks.
– Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
Job Type: Full-time
Send your resumes to [email protected]
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F No. 302 , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines