Our reputed client, an Oil and Gas Sector is looking forward to recruit for the position of ” Administration Officer” in Abu Dhabi”, UAE.
Role: Role: Support Administration, Technical and Documentation :
The candidate must be proficient in all types of office procedures, be able to carry out full administrative and secretarial duties in a busy Local Representative Office of a Major International Oil Company. They should be able to work without supervision, prioritize, monitor and follow up daily activities to enable efficient performance of duties and retain confidentiality of all internal and external affairs relating to or in connection with the Company.
- Proficient with MS Office Software package¿
- ¿Proficient in composing/preparing & editing official correspondence
- Proficient in arranging/scheduling meetings for Top and Senior Management as well as Technical and Administration Management
- Proficient in arranging travel flights, hotels and transportation
- Proficient in secretarial duties, administration and documentation, as well as a variety of other office duties throughout the office.
- Manage and maintain filing system for all correspondence
- Answer/filter telephone calls/messages and routine inquiries for Management.
- Be able and willing cover leave duty for other secretarial & administrative staff members as the need requires.
Working Hours: 07:30 – 15:00hrs, 5 days week – Sunday to Thursday
Leave: 28 working days per annum
Preferred Only English Native Speakers.
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines