THE ELITE CARS
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system as needed.
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems and other problem related with the company.
- Supervise Admin assistants/Office assistants and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Managers.Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Monitor staff attendance in coordination with HR department.
- Ensuring reports required by co-departments is being reported on time manner.
- Coordinate between staff and other departments like HR, Accounts, etc. for Leave procedures, Duty resumptions, Cash Advances, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
- UAE: 2 years
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines