Del & Nic Global Consultants
Job Description :
Our client is looking for an Administrative Officer to join their team and support daily office procedures. A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records. Previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role ( minimum – 4 years) in the UAE is mandatory.The ideal candidate should have working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools and be able to ensure administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Processing a high volume of service orders.
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Process the company registration different websites.
- Processing staff time sheets.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Well versed with office management software like MS Office
- High organizational skills and ability to manage several projects at the same time.
- Ability to priorities own workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- An administrative or sales background in exhibition, event management or hospitality.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- High school diploma; additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus
Job Type: Contract
Salary: AED3,500.00 to AED4,000.00 /month
- UAE Administration: 4 years
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines