As an Admission Assistant you are to take payments from a customer in exchange of a service or tickets. You are to process payments using cash, credit cards, coupons, and vouchers. It is the admission assistant’s responsibility to provide accurate ticket prices and promotional offers. Additional roles include, ticket monitoring, assisting guests with any enquires, handling guest feedback, selling annual passes and providing VIP tours.
- Handle cash and card transactions of customers
- Scan Vouchers, Passes and Membership cards
- Issue receipts and change tickets for upgrades
- Redeem valid vouchers and coupons
- Greet customers entering and leaving the premises
- Maintain clean and Tidy area
- Offers upsell and provides promotional offers to customers
- Keep reports of transaction
- Provide information to customer via phone and/or email
- Continuous updated knowledge on park
- Handling guest feedback
- Monitor Turnstiles
- VIP Tours
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- 1 or more years’ experience as a cashier
- Preferably a high school graduate or equivalent
- Good cash Handling skills
- Good English command (read and write)
- Able to focus, and prioritize
- Knowledge in currencies
- Friendly outgoing personality
- Good knowledge in POS system
- Previous work as a Cashier, Ticket booth representative
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines