Hilton Hotels & Resorts
A Bartender engages our guests during their visit, receives/serves orders and ensures brand service standards are met to the highest quality.
What will I be doing?
A Bartender will be responsible for engaging our guests during their visit, receiving/serving orders and ensuring brand service standards are met to the highest quality. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner
- Create and serve a range of beverages including classic cocktails, mixers, beer, wine and soft drinks etc.
- Take food orders and assist the floor team with deliveries as required
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
- Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared
- Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts
- Answer guest queries in a polite and helpful manner
A Bartender serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience within a cocktail bar environment
- The ability to create classic cocktails
- Flexibility in hours as you will be working rostered shifts, especially on weekends
- Exceptional personal presentation and communication skills
- Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines