• Serve guest needs by assisting the Food Server with delivery of food from kitchen and completing guest requests.
• Deliver food from kitchen to the guest ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
• Assist in clearing, cleaning and set-up of tables, chairs, linens, china, glass and silver for service in an unobtrusive manner.
• Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
• Assist in stocking linens, china, glass, silver, and food items for service; assist in preparation of smaller items such as toast, soup, or beverages.
• Assist in the breakdown, cleaning and set-up of buffets and food stations.
• Comply with the Brand Standards.
• Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
• Post graduate and basic Apprenticeship
• Minimum one year of food service or related work.
• Communication skills
• Organisational skills
• Guest focus
Build Personal Effectiveness
• Personality: Warm, welcoming, smiling and pleasant.
• Act with integrity.
• Excellence in communication skills: verbally and listening.
• Exhibit self-confidence
• Make sound decisions
• Take initiative
Create Team Focus
• Build relationships
• Facilitate open communication
• Foster teamwork
• Promote team diversity
• Customer service orientation
Create High Performance Culture
• Able to multi-task and to set clear priorities
• Effective organisational development
• Take ownership
• Results oriented
Lead Change and Innovate
• Build support for change
• Drive continuous improvement
• Share best practices
Other skills (Language, Computers)
• Able to read and write excellent English and preferably another language
• Basic computer skills
• All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per Marriott International standards.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines