1) Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
2) Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
3) Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
4) Greet customers entering establishments.
5) Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
6) Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
7) Issue trading stamps, and redeem food stamps and coupons.
8) Resolve customer complaints.
9) Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
11) Weigh items sold by weight in order to determine prices.
Mado Ice-cream, which has earned well-deserved fame all over the world with its unique flavor, has a long history of 300 years. This is the history of the “step by step” transformation of a savor tradition called Karsambac (snow mix) that entirely belongs to Anatolia.
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines