· Process payment transactions by collecting payment (through cash, check or electronic card), making change, and handing out receipts as per standard procedures.
· Maintain knowledge of current sales, policies regarding payments and security practices,in order to ensure policies are adhered to at all times.
· Open/close cash registers on a daily basis, count money, ensure cash control is maintained, perform handover when applicable and investigate/report any discrepancy
· Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of cash drawer (and invoice folder when applicable) throughout the day.
· Keep inventory of sold items; provide sales reports to Shop Manager for sales monitoring purposes and assist the latter in completing and sending the daily sales report.
· Greet customers, and compute sales price of purchases by scanning sales tags or typing amounts into the system.
· Handle returns and offer permanent alternative to returned items by offering the necessary support and promote gift cards or other support initiatives(like customer satisfaction surveys)
· Remove alarms according to company policy, place purchased items inappropriate container (bag or gift wrapping) as requested by the customer, and congratulate him/her on the purchase.
· Up-sell and cross-sell products and services in order to reach hourly and daily sales targets, and handle the sales of events tickets
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines