G4S is currently looking for an experienced and highly motivated Customer Care Specialist. Reporting to the Sales Strategy Director, the successful candidate will be the main liaison to the customers to ensure and maintain excellence in customer experience.
- Get to know customer issues, capture complaints, requests and queries received via mail/ phone. Share the reference number with the customer and internally escalating it to the concern team for necessary action
- Gather feedback and escalate concerns on regular basis to enhance overall customer experience.
- Drive resolution of customer issues and track average time taken to resolve the complaints.
- Closely monitor complaints lodged by clients, review resolution comments updated by operations, take feedback from the client on effectiveness of the resolution offered and close complaints on log
- Keeping records of customer issues, requests, queries and analysis by Division, Department, Business, Customer etc.
- Achieve operational efficiency by identifying, recording and reporting trends and causes of complaints
- Implement programs related to customer satisfaction with support from marketing team.
- Maintain healthy relations with internal staff.
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree or Diploma in any field from a reputable university
- Minimum of 5 years customer facing role experience.
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written
- Result oriented
- Demonstrate experience in solving problems
- Proficient in MS Office and knowledge of CRM
- Bilingual – Arabic speaker
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines