It’s your role to create a better customer experience for flydubai’s passengers. You’re responsible for managing customer communications through chat, email, telephone, SMS, social media or any future communication channel. You’ll need to work with internal and external stakeholders to efficiently and effectively deliver the flydubai product – fixing problems for the customer to their satisfaction. You must be passionate about “Delivering better customer experience”.
1. Regardless of the communication channel, efficiently service customers providing accurate and timely responses. Understand, interpret and resolve issues quickly and decisively.
2. Be capable of knowing when you can handle a situation and when you should escalate them to the Customer Service Supervisor.
3. You’ll need to own the customer’s issue until the time it is resolved. This means you must pursue customer problems with internal and external stakeholders, as if they were your own.
4. Our customer’s time is valuable – your actions must be quick, efficient and accurate.
5. Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
6. Ensure all key performance indicators for customer satisfaction are achieved, including agreed service levels, quality standards and productivity.
7. Listen to flydubai’s customers and provide timely feedback your line manager on customer trends, issues and needs.
8. Maintain customer confidentiality at all times and to build a professional rapport with customers by carefully listening and responding to customer needs.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years in customer service field
• Airline experience would be an advantage
• Call centre experience is desirable
Knowledge / Skills
• IT Literate with good MS Word, Excel and Power point skills
• Ability to work under pressure while maintaining accuracy
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Russian)
• Excellent customer handling and diplomacy skills
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
source: Fly Dubai
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines