The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to set up a new FBO Team at Dubai World Central Airport (DWC) we are currently recruiting for a
Customer Service Agent
Overall job purpose is to provide assistance to passengers and crew throughout the different stages of departure / arrival at the Jet Aviation DWC facility incl. porter service, valet parking, crew transportation, and ensure proper delivery of luggage and cargo from/to aircraft, etc.
Accountability / responsibilities / key activities / main tasks:
- Greet customers in a welcoming, friendly and respectful manner – make the customer feel at home
- Increase customer satisfaction by understanding needs and responding quickly to them
- Provide a positive and professional first impression by exhibiting the proper demeanour, organization, and service level to arriving and departing guests
- Fully adhere to all Jet Aviation and airport policies and all applicable laws and regulations without alienating customers
- Adhere to the company standards of excellence for exceptional customer service, grooming and dress code
- Properly maintain passenger and crew lounges
- Solicit the sale of new or additional services
- Ensure that all services provided are properly recorded in FBO1 for proper billing
- Refer complaints of service failures to the FBO supervisor for investigation.
- Pick and drop customs and immigration
- Participate in the Safety & Quality Management System in accordance to the safety and quality policy and be pro-actively involved in a positive safety culture environment
- Identify and report potential hazards and near misses as well as occurrences as required by the reporting system
- Conduct all work in accordance with Jet Aviation’s Policies, Manuals and Procedures
Requirements / e ducational qualifications / work experience
- A’ level Minumum of ‘or Compeletion Secondary school certificate level
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Customer Service role, experience in the aviation industry would be an advantage.
- UAE manual driving license mandatory
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with customers, supervisors, and peers. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and web based applications.
- Competencies – ability to work in a team, independently and under time constraints
- Ability to multitask
- Immaculate appearance
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements , we are looking forward to receiving your online application (cover letter, CV).
Jet Aviation AG
Ms. Claudia de Sa
Director Human Resources
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines