To handle a broad range of customer contacts, namely inquiries/complaints via telephone, e-mail or fax for the dnata outsource Contact Centre business. The CSA will help provide excellent customer service on new as well as existing Contact Centre accounts and therefore further strengthen and grow the outsourcing business.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
– Handle customer contacts that include, but are not limited to, telephone calls, emails, and faxes in a professional manner to provide to meet the requirements of the customer. You will be expected to achieve the individual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for any specific Contact Centre account to ensure agreed Service Levels are met. This will consist of meeting or bettering a set number of actions per working hour
– Provide customers with specific and accurate product and service information to maintain quality service provision for all Contact Centre accounts
– Identify and escalate priority issues to a Team Leader when necessary in order to uphold quality of service to all Contact Centre customers
– Have the capability to work on different Contact Centre accounts on a simultaneous basis to enhance overall Contact Centre productivity
– Achieve or surpass a set call Quality score on a weekly and monthly basis which will involve having calls recorded and assessed by a Quality officer / Team Leader, followed coaching and feedback
– Stay fully knowledgeable on all aspects of each Contact Centre account. Subject matters include but are not limited to revised Standard Operating Procedures, new products and promotional campaigns
– Ensure 100% accuracy when completing Contact Centre account related call logs / customer case logs for every call handled
– Customer Service Orientation
– Initiative & Commitment to Achieve
– Attention to detail and Quality
– Organising for Results
– Effective Communication
– Team Work
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– Bachelor’s Degree holder or at least 2 years in college.
– Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
– Must be keen to details and problem solving skills.
– Must have a minimum of 30 WPM typing speed.
– Must have very good written communication skills.
– Must be willing to work on shifting schedule.
– Must be willing to work on holidays and weekends.
Please click the Apply Now Button Below
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines