Customer Service Coordinator
Salary: AED 3500
1. Phone/Email/Chat Support
2. Back Office Administration
3. Social Media Community Management
4. General team support
1. Strong command of the English Language
2. Chinese speaking is an advantage, but not preferred
1. Starting salary is non-negotiable.
2. Virtual Interview:
You are requested to create a short video for decision makers. Guidelines are as follows:
1. Describe yourself, your educational and career history, your decision to come to Dubai, and what makes you stand out from the rest of the applicants. Also talk about you 5 year and 10 year plan.
* Accent, Diction and Grammar will be assessed.
2. Do not read the questions. Write a guide/script to follow.
3. Video length: 5-10 mins.
4. Set YouTube privacy so only people with link can view the video.
5. Send email with CV and link using Subj: Virtual Interview – Customer Service Coordinator to [email protected]
This video will be assessed by the Managing Director. Impress him.
Once shortlisted, a face to face interview will be scheduled. An Offer Letter will be provided and Visa processing will commence soon after.
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F No. 302 , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines