We need Customer Service Receptionist for a well known hotel
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. Mail also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
• Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
• Route calls to specific people.
• Answer inquiries about company.
• Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
• Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
• Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
• Make coffee and set out food.
• Ensure reception area is tidy.
• Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
• Coordinate office activities.
• Handle phone calls from people calling in sick.
• Gather personal and insurance information.
• Hand out employee applications.
• Arrange appointments.
• Cash out people when necessary.
• Validate parking tickets.
• Send email and faxes.
• Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
• Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
• Take and relay messages.
• Update appointment calendars.
• Schedule follow-up appointments.send cv
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F No. 302 , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines