– Responsible for providing Emaar customers with high level of service and hospitality at the Reception Area and Meeting room, by ensuring that they are greeted properly and served with refreshments, chocolate, dates, etc.
– He is also responsible for ensuring that all pantry items are controlled and inventory list is kept in the record.
– providing first level response and solve practical problem immediately.
Qualification: School Completion certificate plus 1-2 year certificate/course/diploma degree in hospitality division.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in hospitality
• Excellent communication skills
• Multi language skills if any.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Any gaps and leakages, which could possibly endanger the interest of the corporation.
Interested candidates kinldy walk in to the below location between 10.30 am-2.00 PM
Dulsco Head Office
Industrial Area 4
Metro route to get here: Easiest way via Metro. Please alight/get down at First Gulf Bank Metro Station and take feeder bus F25. Get down at Al Quoz Dynamic Industries Station (Bus Stop is in front of DULSCO Head office; approximate 20 minutes from metro stop).
Once you reach the location kinldy come down backside of the building 1st floor HR solutions
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines