- Uses a personal computer and a variety of office software applications including word processing, email, and file management. Creates documents in Word or uses predefined templates and form letters. Creates or maintains files in Excel. May create PowerPoint presentations and use Access or other databases.
- Operates office equipment such as printers, copy machines, fax machines. Serves as liaison with service and vendor personnel.
- Provides direct or indirect assistance to academic functions and services. This includes room or class scheduling, administration of student records, test administration and scoring, supporting counseling/advising services and general support to programs in all areas of the college.
- Enters information into Banner and/or other large and complex databases of department records and services, ensures the accuracy and completeness of the data, and generates reports or outputs as needed.
- Receives mail or correspondence for the work unit or area. Opens or reviews correspondence and determines proper disposition.
- Maintains department supplies and inventories. Tracks status, orders, purchases, and maintains or distributes supplies as needed.
- Files documents and develops or modifies filing practices, including use of electronic rather than paper records.
- Coordinates, organizes, and takes minutes at meetings, and supports other department activities and functions. Schedules or obtains use of rooms and sets up rooms and equipment for use.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Salary and Compensation
3,800aed + 300 Housing Allowance/month
Medical Insurance and Life Coverage
30 days Vacation and Sick Leave
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F No. 302 , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines