• Responsible for processing of licenses – initial/renewal/reissue etc. for engineers per GCAA Regulations.
• Liaise with the appropriate personnel.
• Ensures all Certifying staff files and Electronic copies are always kept up to date and verifies monthly all associated documents accordingly.
• Assists in that all quality activities are carried out with approved company manufacturing and airworthiness authority published manuals, procedures and regulation
• Maintains a current understanding and working knowledge of Company Policies and Procedures, Civil Aviation Authorities regulations and any applicable approvals held by the company.
• Provides support to internal and external Auditors and quality checks as required.
• Complies with Company Environmental, Health and Safety Policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Manuals including applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
• Performs other duties as reasonably expected.
*Field: Flight Operation
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F No. 302 , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines