Candidate with minimum experience of 3 to 4 years in the Construction/Construction Specialist industry preferred.
– Implement and maintain document control processes and procedures.
– Manage all flows of documents either in electronic form or on paper support.
– Ensure Document Management accordingly to established procedures or standards (documents numbering, formats, issuance, review, dispatch, recording and archiving).
– Process incoming and outgoing documentation.
– Ensure all drawings/documentation are correctly identified, distributed and filed/stored
– Communicate and liaise with Project Teams, Suppliers/3rd parties to agree standards, systems, efficient flow of documentation, handover and close-out of Project activity to ensure consistency in document control as required.
– Monitoring of documentation progress in cooperation with the project planner.
Apply Instructions for this Job
Send your resume to [email protected] before 24/08/2017
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines