Our company is looking for a Document Controller with Accounting background for a Villa Complex Project in Dubai. The successful candidate will perform a variety of document control functions for the project and coordinate the flow of documents between project operations, engineering disciplines, construction team or other department groups, and maintain organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions. Successful candidate is expected to join our team immediately.
•Receive, track, and monitor documents using standard document management programs to register documents, maintain databases, and produce logs, transmittals, and other reports as required.
• Maintain an established data distribution system and schedule for the assigned project based upon client, project, department, and supplier requirements. When needed, he will expedite review, signature approval, and release of supplier and internally produced documents.
• Recording, accounting and logging of business transactions
• Assisting in the creation of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts.
• Carrying out payment transactions, invoicing, checking incoming invoices.
• Diploma in related discipline and at least 5 years of document control experience.
• Good written and oral communication skills in English.
• Highly organized, pro-active and can work with minimal supervision.
• Working knowledge of MS Office and related word processing, spreadsheets, and database software –
• At least 1-2 years of professional experience in a Finance / Accounts position
• Must: Previous experience in Construction Company of GCC
• Must: Already be located in the UAE.
We will only consider the very best candidates and the criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, kindly apply with your updated cover letter and resume.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F No. 302 , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines