- Responsible for the seamless registration and cashiering service for our guests.
- Ensure a complete and accurate folio.
- Assist with reservations and Concierge on an as needed basis to ensure a seamless guest experience.
Preferred qualifications & skills
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
- additional language skills (i.e. Arabic) a plus
- Education: High school education or equivalent experience.
- one year previous experience is preferred
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Previous customer experience and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Service Passion
- Requires attention to detail and problem solving skills
The benefits offered by Marriott Hotel Downtown include :
- Full board shared living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced compound
- Complimentary nights at Marriott Hotels worldwide
- Regular social and sporting events
- Paid home leave tickets
- Quality employee meals
- Free transportation to and from work
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,500.00 /month
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines