Palma Beach Resort & Spa
Palma Beach Resort & Spa is established since 1995, it is built with Ancient Egyptian concept blend with classy facilities and amenities to give pleasure, tranquility and luxury to our guest. It has spacious and well designed chalets to meet the needs of the guest. So whether, you come for Holiday or Business we offer both pleasure and comfort.
We are currently looking for: –
Front Desk Agent (preferably Filipino lady)
The Front Desk Agent will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Efficiently carry-out services provided at the Front Desk including: welcoming and check-in/check-out of guests, attending to their requests and queries, taking and relaying messages and other related operational concerns.
• Ensure that all in-coming guests post the required deposit and, guests in-house have sufficient deposit to cover for their estimated total charges upon departure.
• Ensure that one’s cash report is balanced and closed at the end of the shift with remittance envelop dropped in the cash vault.
• Verify and imprint credit cards for authorization/completion/sale using electronic acceptance methods.
• Handle cash, make change and balance an assigned house bank.
• Ensure that all incoming reservations for the day match the necessary accommodation.
•With 2 years’ experience in a 4 star hotel and knowledgeable in Opera
•Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Hospitality Management or any Front Office Certification
•Enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and hotel guests
•Excellent Guest Relation Skills
•Attention to Detail
•Excellent command of English language, both spoken and written
•Multiple language ability is considered as additional advantage
Please send your CV with photo urgently.
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines