Meraas Holding is a Dubai based development company with an innovative approach to architecture and master planning. We are committed to shaping the landscape of Dubai by building sustainable projects of the highest quality, which are delivered on time. People are the focus of everything we do and our aim is to enhance the way people work, live and play in the communities that we build. We pride ourselves on recruiting the most talented professionals locally, internationally and selecting partners who are leaders in their fields, ensuring that we deliver on all of our commitments.
Meraas Holding is involved in a number of high profile projects across Dubai. As a Front Desk Officer, you will be responsible for managing the front desk area for one of our five-star yacht club house in the Marina, provide exceptional customer service, perform admin tasks and ensure the company image is well represented.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following;
• Meeting and greeting all visitors in a professional, courteous manner and providing high level of customer service by being vigilant, alert, proactive, approachable and responsive to the needs of the guests/club members at all times.
• Advising guests on membership plans and actively promoting guests/club members use of club house services and facilities.
• Receiving, screening and transferring calls from designated telephone switchboard in a courteous and professional manner.
• Managing club members accounts, ensuring that a record is kept of all proceedings of the club and be responsible of the safe-keeping of such records.
• Keeping all administrative files and correspondence of the club up to date.
• Ensuring weekly cleanliness inspections has been carried out throughout the club house and make sure standards have been met.
• Taking over certain responsibilities of Admin Department as and when required.
The ideal candidate must have minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role with excellent communication skills, high level of customer relations experience and admin skills. Proficiency in swimming is a must.
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines