Byblos Hospitality Group
Full Job Details:
Recruiter: Byblos Hospitality
Location: United Arab Emirates – Dubai
Job Type: Front Office
Job Level: Non-Management
At Byblos Hospitality , we believe in a beautiful welcoming smile that justifies our motto check-in as a guest, check-out being a friend. This approach is built around the timeless and authentic values that are the true foundation of a positive guest experience.
About the Role:
An opportunity has arisen in the Front Office Department for the position of Receptionist . Reporting to the Room Division Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly service while attending to the guests’ requests and queries.
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required.
- Ensure a high level of product knowledge of the hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge – local areas, remain constantly updated with information and to be able to provide maximum assistance to guests and to colleagues.
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities.
- Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy.
- Ensure that both the Front Office Manager and Reception Supervisors are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments
- Deals with any complaint, taking action as appropriate and communicating the same to the immediate Supervisor/HOD.
- Have a detailed knowledge about the Hotel Fire and Emergency procedures.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the Front Office Department’s operation and to work closely with other departments of the Hotel.
- Strictly follow hotel policies and procedures and adhere to strict grooming and hygiene standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate must have a previous working experience on a similar role in a 4* Hotel environment, preferably inside the
- A “Can do” attitude, able to work well independently and under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent English communication skill is a MUST. (Fluency in other language is an advantage)
- Knowledgeable with OPERA System
- Customer service oriented.
- Professionally groomed.
We offer a competitive salary package (fully furnished sharing accommodation, transportation, duty meals, bi-annual ticket, and medical insurance).
Interested candidates, who meet above criteria, may submit their CV with a full length photo (with SUBJECT: FO-RPV2017). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information about us, you may visit our website: http://www.bybloshospitality.com/about-us.
Job Type: Full-time
- Receptionist (4* Hotel): 2 years
- OPERA System: 2 years
- other Languages
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines