You will greet and direct members, guests and staff as they enter the gym and provide control of the front door location. This position will provide assistance to members’ requests along with inquiries about gym operations & policies as well as perform various administrative duties as directed by the Managers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assists in maintaining professional front desk and reception area.
- Assists in administrative tasks including filing, member folder maintenance, and data entry of client records and surveys.
- Greets each member and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly positive entrance into the gym.
- Provides security and control to the front door area of the facility.
- Checks each member into the gym using the proper check-in procedures.
- Register all guests into the gym using proper registration procedures.
- Ensures that guests and appointments are directed to the appropriate fitness consultant in a prompt, professional manner.
- Answers phone by the third ring in a professional and courteous manner and uses proper phone greeting techniques.
- Responsible for following up on telephone inquiries to ensure that the appointment was booked properly.
- Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns.
- Maintain neat appearance and wear proper uniform attire with name-tag while on duty.
- Distributes keys, towels and other materials as needed.
- Reserves time/makes appointments for tanning, special classes or other activities sponsored by the gym.
- Attends all staff meetings as directed.
- Cleans and maintains the front desk area according to Company standards.
- Responsible for gym walk-thru as designated in walk-thru log.
- Follow proper opening and closing procedures as assigned.
- Logs all maintenance concerns that are reported.
- Notifies management of gym incidents that requires incident reports.
- Works when scheduled and adheres to company attendance policies.
- You will be required to attend training sessions as directed by management
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with the position as designated by the line manager
- Excellent customer service skills are required.
- Ability to communication effectively with both staff and members is critical.
- Understanding of basic cash processing procedures is required.
- Functional computer skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task is very helpful to successfully perform duties.
Interested applicants can directly apply on our careers website by clicking on the following link:
Job Type: Full-time
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines