Al Jawhara Group of Hotels & Apartments
Be the ambassador of hospitality for the Hotel / Apartments at all times. Assist our guests efficiently, courteously and professionally in all Front Office related functions, maintaining Hotel’s high standard of service at all times.
Main duties and responsibilities
1. Have a throughout knowledge of Hotel product and services.
2. Welcome all our Guests with a smile and maintain a professional approach at all times.
3. Guest registration and room assignments, accommodating special requests whenever possible, obtaining all relevant registration details required by law and to be entered in hotel internet project which linked with Dubai Police.
4. Attend to each guest in a courteous and efficient manner.
5. Have knowledge of hotel rates, packages and discounts and how to handle each and how each relates to other departments.
6. Have a throughout knowledge of Reservations, opera and Win HMS.
7. Ensure Bucket check is done daily and registration details are accurate on daily basis.
8. Ensure all F&B checks , Laundry charges are posted and filed correctly.
9. Record events as necessary in Log Book and ensure that all relevant information is handed over to the next shift.
10. Actively participate in day to day operations.
11. Be fully aware of Hotel credit policy and procedures and ensure that it is adhered to at all times.
12. Have a throughout knowledge of Guest Comments Card procedures and adhere to them at all times.
13. Be familiar with Hotel services and operation hours.
14. Have thorough knowledge of Cash handling procedures and maintain an accurate float.
15. Handle guest checkouts efficiently and in a friendly and professional manner.
16. Ensure that the Front Desk area is kept neat and tidy and utilize free time for cleaning and tidying.
17. Be diplomatic and respect the privacy of our Guests.
18. Take the initiative through Empowerment to ensure complete Guest Satisfaction.
19. Have a thorough knowledge of all Emergency Procedures.
20. Be security conscious at all times and inform Manager on Duty of anything suspicious.
21. Perform any reasonable task as requested by the Management.
22. Maintain Guest Request Report Effectively.
23. Maintain Front Office Check List in each shift.
24. To handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
25. To maintain a good rapport and working relationship with associates in the Place of Work and all other departments.
26. Conduct site inspections for guests if necessary.
? Report to work on time with proper uniform, including name tag. Personal appearance must comply with the standard of the hotel.
? Develop knowledge about frequent guests and their special requests and needs.
? Report any unusual occurrences to the Front Office Supervisors or Front Office Manager.
? At all times strive to represent Hotel in the most professional, courteous manner.
? Be able to work accordingly to budget, keep constant eye on staffing level and control costs as much as you can.
? Be able to perform any additional scope of duties if requested by the Management.
Minimum Job Requirements:
High school diploma required.
Excellent computer skills, basic accounting skills
Excellent command of English, Arabic – listening, speaking, reading and writing
Minimum 4 years experience in Front office, reception or related work in four star or five star hotels.
pro-active, smart, service-mind and friendly
Able to work under pressure, self-motivated and a fast learner
Note: able to work in standing position.
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines