You must be a people person: an energetic, friendly, and outgoing person with strong communication skills and the ability to lead small groups. On a daily basis, you will be interacting with teens, adults, families, and corporate groups and must be able to deliver instructions to all types of audiences. Strong skills in time management, multi-tasking, and attention to detail are critical characteristics. Plus, you must be able to stay calm under pressure and have a great sense of humor. Basic computer skills are a must. Previous Customer Service or hospitality experience is a plus.
• Complete responsibility for ensuring that participants have a fantastic experience
• Set up/Reset the game experience in preparation for new players for each game session
• Game Master is part host, part coach, part encourager, part evaluator with some computer skills
• Take photos of game participants after their game has ended
• Always be courteous, energetic, and enthusiastic towards our guests and fellow staff
• Wear logo shirt when working, and wear appropriate casual professional attire
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines