Marriott International, Inc
Boldly coloring outside the lines of luxury, W turns the traditional notion of the extravagant hotel on its head. Our irreverent attitude and taste for excess redefine revelry for the modern jet set. Our guests have a lust for a life less ordinary that drives them to demand more, experience it all, and hit repeat.
We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
Greet and seat guests while coordinating guest reservations and responding to inquiries in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all policies.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Seat guests promptly at a table pre-set for the number in the party and according to guest preference.
- Set up host/hostess desk, review guest reservations and make recommendations as to the set-up of the room.
- Maintain a station chart and cover count for the restaurant while recognizing the maximum workload capacity of each server in order to meet service standards.
- Answer telephones according to the standards and take guest reservations or provide information regarding the restaurant or any other hotel service.
- Anticipate the needs of guests, respond accordingly to guest inquiries or problems, and recognize regular guests by name and utilize the guest’s name consistently.
- Inspect and maintain daily menus to ensure quality, condition and appearance while developing a complete working knowledge of all menu items and daily specials.
- Complete special projects (menu changes, signage, etc) as instructed.
- Ensure proper table set-up and make minor adjustments as needed.
- To be fully conversant with all Food and Beverage policies and procedures.
- Able to work any shift that is assigned to him/her by Management or Supervisor
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned to him/her.
- Reports and handles all complaints, concerns or special requests of guests.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Ensure to comply with the grooming standard.
- Ensure compliance with legislated health and safety requirements within the work place.
- Conduct duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the policies and procedures, ensuring that the highest level of service and communication is maintained.
- High school or equivalent education required
- Must have at least 6 months experience in the position
- More experience preferred
- Communication skills
- Food and Beverage knowledge
- Guest focus
Build Personal Effectiveness
- Personality: Warm, welcoming, smiling and pleasant.
- Act with integrity.
- Excellence in communication skills: verbally and listening.
- Exhibit self-confidence
- Take initiatives
Create Team Focus
- Build relationships
- Facilitate open communication
- Foster teamwork
- Customer service orientation
Create High Performance Culture
- Able to multi-task and to set clear priorities
- Take ownership
- Results oriented
Lead Change and Innovate
- Build support for change
- Drive continuous improvement
- Share best practices
Other skills (Language, Computers)
- Fluency in English and preferably another language
- Good computer skills
- All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per Starwood standards.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines