Palma Hospitality Group
Under the supervision and guidance of the Assistant Restaurant Manager and Head Waiter, and within the limits of established policies and procedures of the restaurant and the company, the Host/Hostess is in charge of greeting, receiving, escorting, and exiting guests, and provide assistance with other dining staffs whenever needed.
- Graduate of Tourism/Hospitality Management/Hotel and Restaurant Management/Business Management or any related filed
- Minimum two years of experience in the Dining Area or Hotel as a Host or Receptionist, experience in GCC is preferable
- Excellent customer service skill
- Decision making skill
- Working knowledge in restaurant reservation system and procedures
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language, knowledge of another language is preferable (especially Arab)
- Pro-active, accommodating, confident, composed, sociable, approachable, and ability to multi task
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines