Atana Hotel - Dubai
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
To increase customer satisfaction by providing prompt, correct, trouble free and courteous communications support for hotel guests and hotel departments by operating hotel communication systems in line with the hotel’s guidelines, and Atana Hotel corporate guidelines and service concepts.
TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
PROVIDE THE HIGHEST STANDARD OF SERVICE TO GUESTS
1. Meets and exceeds customer and team members expectations by Providing Proud to Service & Teamwork:
- Provides value added service to customers by doing whatever is reasonable and possible to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Communicates effectively with customers, co-workers and supervisors.
- Demonstrates teamwork by co-operating and assisting co-workers as needed.
- Meets Proud to serve standards
2. Adheres to hotel policies & procedures:
- Attends work on time as scheduled
- Follows hotel standards regarding personal hygiene
- minimizes dangers by following all safety rules and regulations
- Maintains a favorable reputation of the Atana Hotel at all times.
3. To pick up registration cards along with passport copies at the designated area.
4. To forward passport information of hotel guest on the day of their arrival by email to the police department.
5. To file all registration cards along with passport photocopies by the day and handover it to the reception.
6. To work with computer and scanner to send all the necessary information.
7. to maintain an up to date knowledge of the hotel and services.
8. Communicates clearly and courtesy.
9. Demonstrates fluency in the use of the equipment.
10. Takes and delivers accurate and complete messages.
11. Prepares lists and reports as requested.
12. Checks the daily arrival/ occupancy list.
13. Maintains high confidentiality in regards to the guest privacy.
14. Is aware for current room availability and the occupancy.
15. Is fully aware of the hotel’s current promotions and activities.
16. Maintains own working area and materials clean, tidy and in good shape, reports defective materials and equipment to the Assistant front office Manager.
17. Continuously seeks and endeavors professionalism in own job function.
18. Knows what action should be taken when an emergency call is requested and received.
19. Register all our guest & employees in the CID system according to the CID policy.
20. To pick up passport copies at the designated area.
21. To forward passport information of Hotel guest on the day of their arrival by email to the police department.
22. To file all passport copies by day and hand it over to the reception.
23. To work with computer and scanner to send all the necessary information.
24. To maintain an up to date knowledge of the Hotel and Services
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines