Royal Tulip The ACT Hotel
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To greet smile and welcome guests to the hotel
2. To provide an efficient and friendly check-in according to company directives
3. To handle guest requests ensuring that all matters are dealt with efficiently and promptly taking preference over administrative tasks.
4. To inform all relevant departments regarding special guest requests
5. To be fully aware of hotel room rates, availability, promotions, services and facilities.
6. To be fully aware of the hotel’s selling status in order to maximize room occupancy, average room rates and additional revenue.
7. To act efficiently as a general cashier as detailed in the FO SOP manual.8. To take reservations for accommodation according to company policy.9. To deal efficiently with all tasks delegated by the RDM/FOM as detailed in the SOP manual10. To be aware of specific daily functions and events as detailed in the forecasts, in order to deal efficiently with guest enquiries.11. To liaise with Shift leader and Housekeeping to ensure an efficient supply of rooms12. To ensure that telephones are answered quickly and efficiently following company directives and FO SOP manual13. To accept cash, approved credit cards, travelers checks and foreign currency following set guide lines and polices laid out in the company directives and FO SOP manual14. To inform guests of the facilities within the hotel. To promote the Food and Beverage outlets to increase internal revenue, provide guests with details on local information and activities as required.15. To operate the safety deposit box system16. To be responsible for the daily ring around sheet when the hotel is forecasted over 80% occupancy17. To carry out a smooth and efficient check-out to encourage return guests18. To be responsible for the clearing of the departure Box19. To print out a list of departures still to check-out liaising with Housekeeping to clear all departures in Pro Logic20. To be able to complete all daily tasks laid out in the Reception Check-lists21. To be responsible for a cashiering float in accordance with company procedure and to inform any overage/shortage to the Shift Leader/Duty Manager.22. To know the correct way to upsell creating the opportunity to maximise revenue.
23. To keep the Front office management informed of any faults or complaints reported.24. To ensure that all guest and internal messages are relayed promptly and accurately25. To participate in any training and career development schemes as recommended by management.26. To generally promote and ensure good inter-departmental relationships27. To carry out a thorough shift handover at the beginning and end of each shift and to check that all items requiring attention are detailed in the Reception Diary and initialled once completed.28. To maintain a high standard of personal hygiene, with specific attention to appearance, hair care specific dress code and items of uniform supplied by the hotel.
- To act according to the telephone handling standards & procedures.
- To act according to the complaint handling standards & procedures.
- To be responsible for a clean and tidy working area.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as and when required by your manager.
- Assist in all areas outside of above, as and when needed and/or requested.
34. To behave at all times in a manner which is pleasant and positive and which projects a good company image.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hotel Receptionist: 2 years
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines