Marriott International, Inc
At Westin, we are committed to empowering the well-being of our guests by providing a refreshing environment, thoughtful amenities, and revitalizing programming to help ensure that they leave feeling better than when they arrived. We recognize that travel can be disruptive to our guests’ well-being, and we’re energized to assist as partners in helping them maintain control and soaring above it all while on the road. Everything we do is designed to help guests be at their best, and they appreciate our supportive attitude, anticipatory service and extensive knowledge on how to best assist them throughout their stay. We are looking for dynamic people who are excited to join the team and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand. If you’re someone who has is positive, adaptable and intuitive, and has a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, we invite you to discover how at Westin, together we can rise.
To be responsible for looking after any guest requests, assisting the Room Attendants and Housekeepers with reasonable duties and helping out in other departments if required to do so.
- Dealing with all guest requests and delivering required items to rooms
- Responsible for installation and set up of extra beds
- Available to clean rooms if required
- Any other cleaning duties as requested
- Collection of guest laundry/shoes if required
- Collection and disposal of rubbish in all areas throughout the Hotel
- Assisting other departments where requested
- Carrying items of furniture for the Housekeeper
- Ensure full liaison with other members of the team in Housekeeping and the Valet and Linen Room
- Strong communication with other departments
- Strong relationship with guests and internal customers
- Good communication with the Senior Housekeeper, Office Coordinator and
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be able to assist guests with inquiries
- Must be able to speak and write in English
- Must be able to speak and write in one additional language any other than English
- High school diploma required.
- Must have at least six months experience in the hospitality industry. More experience preferred.
- All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per Marriott International standards
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines