When you work for us, you commit to a careerat the largest and one of the most prestigious professional services firms inthe world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte &Touche ME.
OurConsulting practice advises on a broad range of issues, from strategy throughto implementation. Deep industry expertise in a number of key market segmentsin both the private and public sectors ensures that the advice we provide toclients is tailored to that particular sector’s needs. From defining theinitial strategy to planning its development and implementing its outcome,Deloitte’s Consulting practice delivers end-to-end solutions to help ourclients maximize their commercial potential.
To address the growing market needs, we specialize in the following 4competencies:
Deloitte makes animpact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what mattersmost—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clientsdistinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges andunlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliveroutstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and aninclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, buildingconfidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizationsand supporting our communities.
Our shared valuesguide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity
We are looking for a dynamic and flexible individual to join our team asan Office Administrator.
As the Office Administratoryour primary responsibilities:
- Being thefirst point of contact for all (internal) enquiries related to administrativeand support matters within the Consulting function
- Overseethe day-to-day operations in the Dubai office for the Consulting function
- Complextravel management by arranging fights, hotels, transfers, visa’s etc.
- Organizinginternal meetings and events
- Overseeinternal operations and communication
- Meetingand greeting new joiners and supporting HR with on-boarding
- ManagingInsurances and office licensing
- Handledata entry work and filing paperwork
- Administeringexpense claims and prepare expense reports
- Pettycash reporting and requesting of cash
- A positive attitude to dealing with people including staff, clients and suppliers at all levels
- Ability to effectively communicate by telephone, face to face, email and written, and the ability to work within a team
- An excellent telephone manner and strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and ability to use proficiently standard office computer software, including word-processing, databases and spreadsheets
- Ability to use email and Internet applications
- Well-developed organization and time management skills, and the ability to work on own initiative, accurately to tight deadlines, and to prioritize between conflicting demands
- Ability to work independently, including maintaining filing systems, databases and straightforward diary management
- Ability to engender and maintain trust and confidentiality in the provision of administration support
Deloitte in the UAE is part of Deloitte & Touche (M.E.). Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL).
Requisition code: ME-136899-HA
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines