Office Assistant will be in charge of:
• Answering telephone calls, emails, screening and transferring.
• Recording and updating employee’s database. O-rganizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment.
• Ensure all procedures are followed to Company standard through collating and checking all financial transactions in relation to clients and completed jobs.
• Follow Company office security and confidentiality procedures.
• Scheduling appointments and organizing logistics for meetings and events
• Receiving and sorting mail and deliveries
• Recording office expenditure and reporting to the senior management.
• Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal, demonstrating positive body language at all times.
• Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to multi-task and think on your feet.
• 3 – 5 years of experience in office administration.
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Initiative, integrity, adaptability.
• IT Skills (Office, Email, Spreadsheets)
• Fluent in English
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines