Boeing Aerospace Middle East Limited - Abu Dhabi Branch Office
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
This position is for an Office Assistant to support C-17 operations in the United Arab Emirates. The position is based in Abu Dhabi. The main responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Coordinates temporary Bass Pass applications.
• Coordinates applications for permanent Base Passes through the Abu Dhabi office PRO.
• Tracks renewal dates of Base Passes, visas, driving licenses etc for team members.
• Creates, edits and maintains electronic and written communication.
• Tracks and maintains information relative to department and business operations.
• Assists in coordination of high-level meeting requests both internal and external
• Attend meetings often after work-hours to adjust to US time-zone and/or in-country specific and urgent requirements
• Coordinates with the appropriate focal(s) to support the acquisition and maintenance of resources.
• Orders and maintains office supplies.
• Plans and implements logistics for senior executive level internal and external visits.
• Perform office administrative function for visitors to office management’s request.
• Perform receptionist duties as required basis.
• Compose and type letters and memos with technical and/or confidential information content.
• Screen telephone calls, answer routine questions, take messages and relay the messages.
• Prepare and/or finalize documents, policies, papers, presentations and other such material.
• Maintain database of contact people and organizations.
• Attend or participate in company functions as required.
• Coordinate bookings for the Training Building Conference Room.
• Provide support to the following activities per management request:
• Coordinates planning and execution of executive visits, conference and special events
• Coordinates and processes domestic and international business travel arrangements, monitors designated business traveler’s logistics, generates expense reports and assists in reconciling corporate credit card changes to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement and verifies payments to corporate credit cards.
• Assist international assignees with coordination of leases, schools, relocation services, visas and travel.
• Coordinates and processes monthly bill payments for team members.
• Collects and compiles data to provide visibility of status for traveler’s review and/or signature.
• Other duties as assigned by management. Duties subject to change per management requirements.
• May require to travel for Company events or conferences
• Act as back up to other team members as needed.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll, and will commensurate with experience and
qualifications and in accordance with applicable UAE law. Employment is subject to the candidates ability to satisfy all UAE labor and immigration formalities. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVES AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Bachelor’s degree in administration desired. Essential: High School Diploma or 3-5 years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Excellent English and Arabic language reading, writing, speaking and Arabic typing skills, together with a positive and proactive working attitude and high ethical and integrity standards.
Extensive experience (3-5 years) in a similar position(s) preferably in an international company in Abu Dhabi or Dubai) and demonstrated ability to provide professional secretarial support to senior management, including maintaining confidentiality, managing priorities, and meeting deadlines.
Demonstrated professional qualities of integrity, reliability, confidentiality, initiative and the ability to work pro-actively with limited supervision. The ability to obtain a UAE Driving License is essential.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines