Leather Master Upholstery LLC
One has to offer water, tea and drinks to the visitors, manage files and documents, and provide them to the staff when asked. To be truthful, Respectful & trustworthy.
Experience : 1yr
Allowances: Overtime + Insurance + Company Accommodation + Transport
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must have past experience in cleaning and maintaining office.
- Prepare and serve beverages for employees and guests.
- Clean office before the work day commences.
- Ensure cleanliness of kitchen/pantry area and washrooms.
- Helping the associate, staff, or other management staff in
doing their responsibilities.
- Cooperating with workplace personnel to maintain proper
connections and a friendly environment within the office.
- As ‘Helper’ one works under production helping the upholster.
- Assists UPHOLSTERER to repair and rebuild upholstered
furniture or automobile seats.
- Lifts furniture onto worktable and remove spots from
upholstery, using cleaning fluids.
- Assist in loading and unloading the furniture for pick up and
- Remove covering, webbing, padding, and/or defective springs
from work pieces, using hand tools such as hammers and tack
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines