- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence and other material.
- Coordinate requirements with Dubai office
- Diploma in Business Administration, Library Science or a related field.
- BA or BSc preferred.
- Minimum 2- 5 years related experience
- General knowledge of records management software.
- Knowledge of engineering/construction terminology.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, MS Word MS Excel, and database programs
- English language is a must, Arabic highly preferred
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines