JOB PURPOSE (Overall Objective)
Provide executive secretarial support to Managing Director, conduct and organize administrative duties and perform clerical functions
PA for MD
1. Arrange and maintain the MD’s office tidy and in order.
2. Arrange, confirm MD’s appointments and maintain his personal diary
3. Prepare MD’s correspondences, reports and documents.
4. Liaison with MD’s internal and external contacts
5. Organize and coordinate meetings, conference calls, travel arrangements.
6. Coordinates special projects or research tasks as needed.
7. Take notes, dictation and correspond on behalf of the MD when required.
8. Provide general assistance during meetings if required.
9. Maintain and update variations for all the projects.
1. Answering telephone calls, meet visitors and make referrals to appropriate staff.
2. Coordinate operations activities.
3. Sign up and receive all courier deliveries, post mails and disseminate it to the addressee
4. Dealing with incoming emails and faxes and keep proper filling record
5. Handling the overseas business travel process including: applying for visas to the aimed countries, tickets booking and hotel accommodation.
6. Arrange accommodation and meeting agenda arrangements for company’s visitors.
7. Responsible for the meeting room booking and arrangements.
8. Responsible for company stationary supply and distribution on monthly basis while insuring proper documentation and track of requests / invoices.
9. Data management of Company and Shops files.
10. Coordinate the trade license renewal process as per the SOP.
11. Responsible for all the LPOs issuing and receiving invoices.
A. QUALIFICATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Knowledge of modern office procedures and methods including telephone communications, emails correspondences, record keeping and preparation of reports.
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
• General business administrative and clerical skills
• knowledge of business principles
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Required typing speed
• Minimum of Secondary degree.
• Three to five years of secretarial experience.
• 22 to 30 years.
B. COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE:
Microsoft Office programs.
C. COMPETENCY PROFILE:
Attention to detail, confidentiality, planning and organizing, Flexibility, time management, interpersonal skills, initiative, reliability, stress tolerance
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines