• To help with the development of the Pool systems and procedures and to make sure that they are kept up to date on a regular basis.
• Appropriate and to ensure the provision of an effective service for the Pool area.
• General Cleanliness of the pool and beach area.
• Serve pool amenities as per standards on daily basis.
• Do monthly inventories for towels.
• Attend daily briefing.
• Report to supervisor before leaves duty and breaks.
• Ensure have enough fresh and folded towels for operations.
• Make sure stores are well maintained and stocked properly.
• To receive training to ensure that all-relevant legislation pertaining to the Health and Safety at Work Law and Health and Hygiene standards are implemented and monitored within the pool.
• Put all furniture in place at the beginning of the shift and ensure that all lounge chairs and tables are clean with fresh and rolled towel.
• Spot clean deck areas to insure that they are clean and in good repair.
• In beach areas, the attendants shall walk the beach and remove any trash, rocks and debris.
• Remove all beach furniture off the beach during the nesting season April and September.
• Clean all table tops with disinfectant cleaner at the beginning and end of the shift.
• Ensure that all towels are clean, in good supply throughout the day and in good repair for guest use.
• Clean the pool deck/beach (for plastic glasses, plates, napkins, baskets, etc.) throughout the day.
• Clean any and all landscape (flowerbeds, planters, etc.) of any and all debris.
• In beach areas, attendants will place lounge chairs and sun-awnings on the beach as requested by guests (to be determined)
• Assist guests with all requests.
• First-Aid kits must be kept at the Pool area and all associates should be familiar with its contents and their uses.
• Secondary level or higher
• Previous experience in Hospitality Industry, preferably
• A second language as a plus
F&B – Pool & Beach
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find your World.
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines