High Hopes Pediatric Therapy Center
Directs and maintains incoming calls/fax sheet. Greets and guides Crescent visitors and guests. Provides guidance to callers about the company particularly its address and directions.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Delivers and transfers messages to employees or voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Welcomes and guides visitors and guests and ensures best hospitality to them.
- Updates and maintains personal copy of staff directory and other resources to ensure accurate dispensing of information.
- Maintains all emergency contacts and reaches them during emergency or non – emergency situations as required.
- Ensures that only permitted people are to enter the office.
- Answers questions about company and provides callers with address, directions, and other information as required.
- Keeps track of people coming to/going from the office.
- Maintains and exhibit an excellent working relationship with all the staff.
- Performs a variety of administrative duties such as typing, faxing, copying and filing documents as required.
- Assists in the management of the various administrative requests such as transport and stationary needs by entering and maintaining data into the ADMIN software module.
- Monitors and maintains stock inventory and updates of giveaways stock (storeroom).
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
Job Type: Full-time
- Receptionist: 5 years
- Administrative Assistant: 4 years
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines