Pure Magic Exhibition & Conference Organizing
The essence of an administrative assistant’s job is to assist executive’s in everyday tasks.
Another important part of an administrative assistant’s job is to perform Tele Sales. This may include excellent communication and organizational skills, exceptional time management acumen and being computer savvy.
Administrative assistants need to be able to use Excel and databases in order to process and manage the information that they possess. Customer service orientation is a big plus point for this position as they need to constantly be in touch with customers, visitors, patients and external agencies.
Job Description and Duties
Organize and provide documents, reports and information to department and external clients in an useful and well-organized manner
- Create and maintain active files
- Schedule travel, coordinate with travel agency to obtain the best possible trip and prepare travel expense reports accordingly
- Initiate purchase requisitions
- Order office supplies and equipment
- Maintain files and folders
- Plan meetings and conference calls and arrange and manage meetings for the sales team
- Handle and screen telephone calls, routine mail and reallocate as required
- Process client orders, invoices and payments
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities
- Create and maintain database records
- Manage front office operations
- Manage calendars
- Plan and organize meetings and events
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,000.00 to AED3,500.00 /month
- Events & Exhibition: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Do you have a driving license
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines