he job holder ensures effective and efficient handling of all customer enquiries at the Front Office. Communicates and coordinates with internal and external visitors, callers and customers at all levels and creates a smooth, efficient, pleasant and lively environment at the Front Office, offering exceptional service
Front Desk Management:
- Receives and greets all visitors and ensures that they register their details before they are put in contact with the person required, in line with the agreed standards of service
- Responsible for all administrative activities of the Front Office are handled, ensures calls are answered within three rings, screened, connected and re-directed where necessary to the appropriate extension in an effective and efficient manner.
- Responsible for conference rooms booking and arranges services in response to the request from the staff. Ensures facilities within the room are in working condition and consistently checks with office assistant any further requirement from the guest to ensure delivery of outstanding services the guest while in meeting.
- Maintains a pleasant and tidy reception area, e.g., arranging newspapers and magazines in order to present an excellent image of the organisation.
- Interfaces with the external visitors, vendors, and others, e.g couriers, maintenance/housekeeping etc., as required by internal customers to support timely resolution of the related concerns at the assigned office.
- Filters the inflow and outflow of the inter-company as well as intra-company correspondence, documents from the assigned office to and from the other site offices by using the provided mail bags and shuttle service as per the agreed service standards.
- Receives and promptly directs all incoming faxes to the concerned employees in order to support the timely and efficient operations.
- Empties telephone message book / voice mail on a daily basis and actions by forwarding the messages to the concerned parties within the Company.
- Keeps abreast with the company’s activities and ensure to stay updated continuously with relevant information regarding; who’s who, company communications, changes, current projects, future events, launches, etc.
- Performs all other task as required, not limited to ensuring punctuality at work place by ensuring the job holder commences work fifteen minutes earlier before the office opens and the reception area should be manned from 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after office timings.
Internal Mails and Courier Management:
- Receive and sorts through Internal and External post and courier deliveries.
- Maintains tracker for all Incoming Internal or External Mails and ensures all are dispatched to the respective addressee in a timely manner.
- Responsible in coordinating the courier, prepares document packing ready for dispatch. Updates courier tracker/log on a regular basis.
General Administrative Support:
- Assists employees in their HR related queries and guides them to the right point of contact to better service their request.
- Provides secretarial support to the HR Department.
- Maintains strict confidentiality.
Adherence to policies and procedures:
- Behaves in line with Code of Conduct Policy and adheres to applicable company policies and procedures
- School Completion + at least 1 year additional certificate course/ diploma. (E.g. Secretarial Course/ Diploma in Business Administration etc).
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Good English Language skills required. Arabic language essential.
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office application.
- Knowledgeable of Switchboard telephone application.
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines