- Act as a receptionist to greet all visitors and colleagues.
- Provide accurate directions and information to all visitors and colleagues.
- Operate switchboard and/or telephone in the processing of incoming and outgoing calls.
- Deal professionally with all inquiries originating from phone calls or visitors.
- Keep up to date with all ISCS procedures and events.
- Maintain up to date extension records of all ISCS employees.
- Operate the public address system to page individuals or make general announcements.
- Keep the reception area well organized and well stocked with all Public Relation materials for prospective parents.
- Ensure that students are not allowed in the reception area unless accompanied by a parent, teacher or has authorized written permission from the Director.
- Perform typing and clerical tasks.
- Provide cover for colleagues in the other receptions as required.
- Provide tours for prospective parents.
- Book and arrange entrance exam appointments.
- Provide accurate information about the Registration & Admission process.
- Assist the Registration Department with student interviews.
Undertake any other key duties as assigned by Phase Director or Head of Registration & Admissions
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines