1) Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments.
2) Receive payment and record receipts for services.
3) Perform administrative support tasks such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, and operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets and other documents.
4) Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
5) Hear and resolve complaints from customers and public.
6) File and maintain records.
7) Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
8) Schedule appointments, and maintain and update appointment calendars.
9) Analyze data to determine answers to questions from customers or members of the public.
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines