The purpose of this role is to provide front desk reception duties and administrative support to the team and the clients. You will be responsible for overall front office activities, including meeting and greeting customers in a professional and warm manner, handling complaints and distributing inquiries, handling large number of incoming calls and e-mails, processing orders and maintenance requests, organizing office communication and activities on a day-to-day basis. Responsibilities within the company will be added to this position with continues experience and growth.
- Approachable and passionate personality.
- Be reliable, well organized and have demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities in a very busy office environment. Able to work fast under pressure.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and pleasant phone manners.
- Very good command of spoken and written English.
- Have high level of computer proficiency and typing ability.
- Graduate with the Bachelor in Commerce Degree will have a high preference.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within Dubai.
- We are looking for a female who will be willing to work 6 days a week.
Competitive remuneration package and other benefits in line with the UAE Labour Law.
If you think you have the skills and qualifications necessary for this position please upload your photo and resume with cover letter. We thank all those who apply, however, only candidates selected for the interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines