Note: Must speak Tagalog
Job Summary & Purpose:
Provide exceptional customer service to visitors so that the experience is memorable: receive visitors, assist them with their needs, direct guests as appropriate, make appointments and perform various administrative duties.
The receptionist is responsible for welcoming clients , transferring calls, taking accurate messages, greeting customers, and responding to all enquiries while observing set standards.
Being available to provide support during initiatives proposed by the management .
- Must have excellent personality/Good Communication skills.
- Ensure a warm friendly welcome to clientele at all times.
- Maintain a professional, cooperative and professional attitude.
- Answer the phone promptly and perform all related administrative duties
- Check emails and respond promptly to enquiries and check the information logbook
- Organize schedules to fully utilize time while ensuring that clients’ needs are prioritized
- Prepare and make the daily checklist
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines