Job Title: Receptionist
We are looking for a Receptionist to act as the first point of contact for the school: welcoming visitors and responding to telephone and email enquiries in a helpful and constructive manner and ensuring that appropriate actions are taken in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensuring the safety and security of the school always, making sure that the front door is locked and entry to the premises controlled. Ensuring that all visitors sign in and take a visitor badge where necessary.
2. Communicating with parents regarding all aspects of school life, receiving and passing on information, between parents and teachers, including phoning parents to ascertain reasons for pupils’ absence.
3. Assisting with all admissions related tasks, including preparations for and assistance at Open Mornings, taking calls and recording details of enquiries from prospective new families.
4. Maintaining and updating school information, records and databases.
5. Receive, sort and distribute all packages, deliveries and mail.
6. Ensuring that the reception area is kept smart and tidy and that noticeboards are kept up-to date.
7. To assist with the ordering of stationery, materials and resources and ensuring that stock levels are maintained.
8. Assisting in the production of the weekly e-Bulletin and other school notices, posters and school publications.
9. Assisting with various administrative tasks and duties, utilizing word, excel, outlook email and the school database updated.
10. To act as one of the fire marshals.
Has minimum 2 to 3 years working experience as a Receptionist or relevant experience
Can work in school environment
Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
Please send the copy of your updated CV with the below questionnaire duly filled.
4. Languages Known:
5. Visa Status:
6. Notice Period:
Please Note We will not accept CVs without the above information.
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F No. 302 , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines