We are looking for an experienced Receptionist, who has worked within the Real Estate industry, to perform a variety of administrative and accounting tasks. As a Receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the company. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Welcome visitors, direct and announce them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, etc.
- Assist the accountant when required
- Proven working experience in a Real Estate company,with front office handling and receptionist responsibilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Quick Books Accounting
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- High school degree
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree (an advantage)
To be discussed.
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines