Receptionists and Front Desk Staff required for Indoor Cycling Studio at City Walk Dubai.
Candidates must have experience in administration and customer service, with a light emphasis on sales.
1. Opening and closing of the store as per store hours.
2. Customer care – meeting and greeting customers at the reception prior to scheduled classes, ensuring smooth experience from check-in to goodbye.
3. Manage daily cash transactions for ride packages and merchandise.
4. Selling ride packages to customers.
5. Maintaining daily paperwork such as sales invoices, credit card receipts, delivery orders, etc. and submitting to accounts department via Studio Manager.
6. Tending to general upkeep of the studio and the equipment in the studio.
7. Prepping the studio for scheduled classes.
8. Tidying up of the studio after scheduled classes.
9. Assisting the Studio Manager with day-to-day operations of the studio.
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines