As an Outlet Cashier you are responsible for cashier s house fund and its safekeeping, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Ensure that a check is made and recorded in the POS system (Micros) for every food & beverage in the outlet served.
• Ensure that a check is made and recorded in the POS system (Micros) for any meals consumed by employees or any service offered to guests as complimentary or entertainment
• Enter opening and closing check number used in his / her shift in the Night Auditors logbook, ensure that checks are used serially and all the checks are accounted for.
• Open a guest check in the POS system (Micros), punching orders, splitting and transferring tables, settling checks as cash, room charge, credit card or city ledger.
• Prepare cashier s summary and tally it with Micros (POS) reading at the close of his / her shift.
• Print and tally transaction list from credit card machines with physical check and Micros reading.
• Prepare deposit envelope, write the deposit amount in cashier s deposit sheet and drop the envelope in the Front Office safe depository, in the presence of a witness, who has also signed the witness column of the cashier s deposit sheet.
Send your CV with photo to [email protected]
Click the Apply Now button below to apply
We (CAREERZONLINE) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so CAREERZONLINE is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
For more job openings click the links below
POEA License No: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
Address G/F & 2/F No. 302 , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines